Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Death By Chocolate My Way :)

This is delicious..

First you make the brownie and I found this one to be a keeper.

1/2 c of butter
    1 c of sugar
    2 eggs
    1 tsp vanilla
    1/3 c cocoa powder
    1/2 c all purpose flour
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp baking powder.
    Preheat oven to 350 Grease and flour 8 inch pan
    In a large saucepan or micro melt 1/2 c butter.Remove from heat and stir in sugar,eggs,vanilla. Beat in cocoa flour ,salt and baking powder.Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 min. Do not over cook.

Now I double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13....

Now her is what I do and I don't have measurements. I just make to fill the bowl or crowd it is to serve.

I cut up the brownie in bite size pieces and put a layer in a bowl..the take some cheery pie filling and place over brownie..take an instant chocolate pudding and make up then pour some over the pie filling.......then top with Cool Whip......then start again with brownie, pie filling pudding and cool whip till used up. then put in fridge..

The reason I double the brownie is to have some to eat....or make another bowl of this...or freeze for later. lol
    Enjoy

Blog Entries
    This sounds delicious!!! I might have to try it ...

The other day I was so hungry for brownies ... this sounds like almost the same recipe I made but I added a cup of chocolate chips to mine. MMMMMMMM!!!

I have added chocolate chips to mine too....I love chocolate!!!

Never had this, it sounds yummy, bookmarked so I can make tomorrow when honey is gone, I might leave him some!

Blog Entries
    yummy thanks for the recipe

Thanks again and I have added your recipe to my cookbook blog and you can find the link here and also now the recipe is printable, just click on the green printer button under the recipe.

http://quiltersdelightcookbook.blogs.../brownies.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sassylass
    This is delicious..

First you make the brownie and I found this one to be a keeper.

1/2 c of butter
    1 c of sugar
    2 eggs
    1 tsp vanilla
    1/3 c cocoa powder
    1/2 c all purpose flour
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp baking powder.
    Preheat oven to 350 Grease and flour 8 inch pan
    In a large saucepan or micro melt 1/2 c butter.Remove from heat and stir in sugar,eggs,vanilla. Beat in cocoa flour ,salt and baking powder.Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 min. Do not over cook.

Now I double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13....

Now her is what I do and I don't have measurements. I just make to fill the bowl or crowd it is to serve.

I cut up the brownie in bite size pieces and put a layer in a bowl..the take some cheery pie filling and place over brownie..take an instant chocolate pudding and make up then pour some over the pie filling.......then top with Cool Whip......then start again with brownie, pie filling pudding and cool whip till used up. then put in fridge..

The reason I double the brownie is to have some to eat....or make another bowl of this...or freeze for later. lol
    Enjoy

mmmmmm....sounds really good...will have to make this the next time I have my quilting friends over!

Wish I would have had this yesterday. It would have been made today. I printed out the recipe. Thanks

OMG this sounds good. Yesterday I made brownies from a box, but added white chocolate chips to it - YUMM!. Next time though, I'll add the chocolate chips to the dry mix so they wont' all sink to the bottom. Thanks for the recipe tho

Blog Entries
    Thank you Sassylass and thank you Craftybear!