Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Decorating Sugar Cookies

Blog Entries
    Way tooo cute. I like the idea about the quilt sugar cookies, imagine the colors. Thank you for sharing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by debp33
    I added a poll to my blog about what you think my next video tutorial should be about. Check it out and vote!

http://debzpicaday.blogspot.com
    Thats a great idea, I have been collecting buttons before i could walk, my collection is soooo very extensive that no one can go through them without my knowledge. I am so fasinated with them and I think I don't have enough so I keep searching. I even pick them off the ground.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by craftymatt2
    Way tooo cute. I like the idea about the quilt sugar cookies, imagine the colors. Thank you for sharing.
    For our quilt retreat I rubber stamped, on fondant, quilt blocks and an old fashioned sewing machine. Used the food pens to color in the quilt blocks. All is edible ---I used air brush food dye, brand new stamps, well washed, and removed from the wooden block (which is porous) and put the stamp on an acrylic block. Then I attached the stamped fondant to the top of a sugar cookie w/ corn syrup. They were a hit!!

Great job cookie decorating! I've generally just done the white icing and then used the food pens for color. You made it look easy! I'll have to try this next time.

Blog Entries
    I really enjoyed this video, thank you :D:D:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2