Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FAB! salad dressing with strawberries

Blog Entries
    Jan and MissKitty..oh yummers! Thanks for these and Retired...love the pecan addition!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Jan in Va, that recipe is good right off a spoon** but had salad for supper and it was wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Jan in MI

Blog Entries
    Thanks Jan,sounds so very good

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    Oh my goodness, how did I miss the strawberry jam ... the hot recipe I mentioned above used fresh sliced berries.

Thanks Retired FC for the candied pecan suggestion. That'd just put the whole mix over the top ... sprinkle on crumbled white feta, then the candied pecans and then the red of the dressing ..... it'd be a real razzle dazzle presentation!

For you Americans ... how about adding some blueberries? ... for a RW+B salad on the 4th?
    Thanks for everyone, these all sound delicious!! And QuiltE, I think I'll bring this to my sister's this year to celebrate. What a great idea, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyA View Post
    Thanks for everyone, these all sound delicious!! And QuiltE, I think I'll bring this to my sister's this year to celebrate. What a great idea, thank you.
    Thanks!! ... and don't forget the white (feta) ... it'll make the blueberries with red dressing over top shine above all the other offerings. So patriotic!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2