Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HCG DIET RECIPES

HCG stands for (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) "it is a hormone naturally produced in large quantitiy during pregnancy. In small regular quantities it enables the body to release abnormal fat or stored fat."

Blog Entries
    I have the drops. I think you can now buy them at Walgreens and CVS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Shaw
    Yes, you can ask how much it costs. For my husband and I it was $75.00, that included the book and 2 bottles of the tablets. I didn't have the woman break down the prices, but I'm guessing the book is $25.00 and the 2 bottles are $25.00 a piece. The tablets will get you through one course which is 40 days. I've lost 11 and my husband 13 since 7/11. The first 10 pounds is always the easiest. It will slow down from here.
    Did you order them off the internet? I heard that Walgreens pulled theirs because they were not from a reliable company and actually only had a minute amount of HCG in them. I am looking for a reliable place to purchase some from.

Blog Entries
    I ordered mine on line from some place in Mich. I would have to look up the site. When I ordered I was told to make sure they were made in the USA

never heard of this. how do folks function on under 1000 calories a day? what do you do for longterm maintenance?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by busygranny
    I ordered mine on line from some place in Mich. I would have to look up the site. When I ordered I was told to make sure they were made in the USA
    would you mind llooking up the site and lettimg me know, I would feel better using a site that some one I have talkied with used.

The long term maintenance is very similar to a Weight Watcher's Diet.

I am also on this diet and am having good results. After lots of research, I determined I wanted to use the spray from this site.

http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1370212

Yes, you can't just buy it from anyone selling it. You have to be careful. There are a lot of suppliers trying to make a buck.

I am also interested in this and would love to have information on a place to order this. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast