Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and searching for some sugar free cake recipes.I have few but sugar is included in every recipe.Can anyone please help me out with sugar free recipe.
    Last edited by johnscouture; 10-29-2013 at 11:51 PM. Reason: to change some thing

Power Poster
    Have you done a search?
    SueDor

You can replace sugar with Splenda for Baking. The bag will give you the correct amount to use compared to the sugar. Have you looked at dlife.com? Even if you're not diabetic, the recipes on the site would be sugar free.

It isn't a simple switch artificial sweetener of choice for sugar in baked goods. Some sugar is needed for browning, volume, texture and moisture. Have you checked the replacement sweeteners websites? They will often have a FAQ & tips page with suggestions and recipes.
    Singer 66 treadle, 15-91. 1036. White 2334 Brother serger. And Singer 600 (Touch & Sew) that doesn't count because I only wanted the cabinet!

Blog Entries
    First and foremost welcome to the board. I have no recipes for sugar free cake. I have seen recipes for cakes using substitute sugars but have seen also recipes using fresh applesauce that has no sugar. If you go to Food Network, you may find some recipes there or google Paula Deen. I'm sure she has some also.

Pillbury has a yellow and a chocolate box cake. They are VERY GOOD. They also have a brownie mix that is good.
    They even have can frostings that are sugar free.
    LC

Welcome aboard, can't help you but if you Google sugar free recipes you can find lots of them.
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

Welcome aboard! Google Truvia and see if you find something there. froggyintexas

Stevia in the raw is the best sub for sugar. Please do not use splenda. It is worse for you than sugar. You can use splenda to kill ants.

mix 1 package angel food cake mix with a can sugar free or "lite" pie filling, any flavor. Pour into greased cake pan, bake at 350 for 15 minutes (check time) might take a little longer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast