Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: help finding bread pudding recipe

I have a recipe for bread pudding that I put in the micro.....easy and solid........if you want the recipe..pm me....

Thank you all for your responses. The second one on Cooks.com sounds very much like my moms version. I can't wait to try it.
    Thanks again everyone

Blog Entries
    Thanks for these recipe locations! I love bread pudding, southern style, and have found some variations I will certainly try.

Blog Entries
    My mother made bread pudding that was really thick. She just added a lot more bread than was called for. I mean A LOT more! I have made it using the old Better Homes and Gardens cook book. I love it with a bit of nutmeg sprinkled over top before baking. I don't scaled the milk or set in in a pan of water. Butter the pan and bake it. LOVE IT!!

There are many recipes out there that are very tasty. I will say that the best I have eaten incorporate all kinds of breads: stale donuts, french bread, bagels, wheat bread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2