Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I Need Recipes Using Bisquick

Blog Entries
    I have been through grocery and retail checkout aisles that have the mini Bisquick recipe books. Try their chicken pot pies-so easy! Here is a link to sign up for recipes:

https://www.bettycrocker.com/registe...quick_products

On the Betty Crocker recipe page, you will find recipes for "impossible pies" Both main dish, vegetable and desserts.
    I have tried several of them and they are wonderful and easy. They make their own crusts as they bake.
    Kaye Jacobson Salverda

google: coconut impossible pie
    Real easy Really yummy A long time favorite here

OVEN FRIED CHICKEN WITH BISQUICK.....In a 9 X 13 inch pan, melt one stick of butter or margarine. Prepare bisquick by seasoning with salt, pepper and whatever you like. Dredge chicken pieces in bisquick, lay in melted butter. BAke at 375 to 400 for 30 minutes. Place another stick of butter in pan. Turn over chicken and bake another 30 minutes. Use the drippings and baked crumbles in bottom of pan to make cream gravy. Fattening but oh so good, good, good.

If you go to no other site than this one, you will be busy for a long time:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-...e_pies,FF.html

I have made the Impossible Custard Pie for 35 years or more. Have made many of the other dishes.
    Hope you enjoy.

You will LOVE this one... I put Blueberry Pie filling on it. But you can use cherries or what you like.

IMPOSSIBLE CHEESE CAKE
    3/4 c. milk
    2 tsp. vanilla
    2 eggs
    1 c. sugar
    1/2 c. Bisquick
    2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes, softened

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Blend milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar and baking mix. Mix in blender on high 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Blend on high 2 minutes. Pour into greased 9 x 1 1/4 inch pie plate. Bake until center is set 40 to 45 minutes. Cool. Spread topping carefully over top.

CHEESECAKE TOPPING:

Mix 1 cup dairy sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons vanilla.
    "Wimpy Christian's won't survive spiritual warfare"- Carman

Look inside the box. Sometimes the recipes are printed there on the insides of the box. Also, sometimes I see those small sized cook books at the store or Sams Club that have a lot of recipes in them. I have one that is vol 1 and also another (can't remember the name) that are just for Bisquick. A call to the number on the box will get you some printed ones also.

Why don't you make several batches of biscuits (recipe on side of box) and freeze them? The recipe on the box is the ONLY one that I can make decent biscuits from.....and I grew up in the South where good biscuits are like a religion! Everybody tried to teach me but it was hopeless until I discovered Bisquick.
    Mistakes are just opportunities to invent a new quilting technique!

Bisquick recipes

Type this title onto you computer under search and you will get zilions of them. I've tried a lot and love them.
    Dodee

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    Go over to the bisquick site and see what they have ... I think its bisquick.com, then enjoy the recipes. Also there should be some recipes on the boxes....(well that is where I got my coffee cake recipe from anyway !LOL)
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast