Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for White Dairy Fudge recipe

Looking for White Dairy Fudge recipe

I had a recipe for white dairy fudge in my recipe box for years and finally tried it this year. I promptly threw it away because I didn't think it was going to turn out but it did and was really good so would like to try it again, however the garbage has gone and there is no way I can retrieve it. It was 2 lbs of white chocolate, some cream cheese but I don't remember how much and 2 TBSP of butter plus 1 cup chopped nuts. Oh and some vanilla extract. Does anyone have this old recipe so I can get ingredient amounts for sure instead of trying to remember after making it once. Help would be appreciated.

Check with allrecipes they have several different recipes for white fudge made with cream cheese. Good luck. Hope one is the one you are looking for.

kso
    "God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses" -- Robert Bontine Cunninghame-Graham, letter to Theodore Roosevelt, 1890

This is the Dairy State Fudge recipe from Taste of Home mag. 1- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened, 2 T. butter (no subs), 2 lbs. white almond bark broken into small pieces, 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts. Beat cream cheese till fluffy. Melt butter and add bark - stir til melted and smooth. Pour cram chees and beat til smooth and glossy. Pour into 9 in square pan lined with buttered foil and let cool. Store in frig. Hope this is the recipe you are looking for.

Gladygirl - the recipe you have is so good have been making for years and always turns out great.... and always a hit.