Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Monkey Bread Recipe (Gayle King loves this recipe and was on Oprah Today)

Blog Entries

Power Poster
    I have a Cindy Crawford recipe from Good Morning America show many years ago. I make it every Christmas morning. Its great.

Blog Entries
    please post your recipe for us

Quote Originally Posted by SueDor
    I have a Cindy Crawford recipe from Good Morning America show many years ago. I make it every Christmas morning. Its great.

thanks!

YUMMY - thank you craftybear for sharing this recipe! :)

community benefactor
    I don't bother to cut the biscuits, I just pinch off enough to make smaller balls & then coat them. I also don't boil the sugar mixture, I do microwave the butter & mix that with the mixture. Much easier. Gal from Mississippi (just like where Oprah came from)

I've been making a similar recipe for years for Christmas morning breakfast along with a egg and sausage casserole. My recipes calls for nuts and raisins alternating layers with the rolled cut up biscuits! It is wonderful!!

Thanks. That's the same recipe I have used for years for Christmas morning. I serve it with fresh fruit and a fruit dip. My family has grown, so now we have breakfast casseroles along side these. My youngest son and DIL live in China and he called me for this recipe, because they weren't coming home this past Christmas. He couldn't find the buttermik canned biscuits so tried using Bisquick. Needless to say it didn't turn out. He also couldn't find cream cheese for the fruit dip. I guess when they are home this summer I'll be fixing this for them.

Thanks, I had forgotten to look this up. COmpany next weekend;guess what they'll be eating??

I have used a recipe for this kind of monkey bread that used frozen roll dough balls. It used butterscotch pudding mix. Help! I can't find the recipe anywhere and am not comfortable winging it. Anyone out there have it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast