Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My apology to PrettyKitty on Turkey Stuffing

I apologise to prettykitty, :oops: I really wasn't upset,just everything she said right after my post contridicted everything I posted. :lol: :lol: I just couldn't help myself. So I am Sorry PrettyKitty. Have a wonderful and Thankful Thanksgiving Day.
    Bill'sBonBon

Edited....very glad things have been worked out.

I don't see anything to apologize for. The tone of prettykitty's post was not pleasant. I worked in food service for many years, and I never heard of not washing poultry. While I don't stuff my turkey, my family likes it in the crockpot, my mother and grandmother always did and nobody ever got food poisoning. It's all good, Bill's BonBon. :-)

Bonnie, bless your heart, you had nothing to apologise for. I apologised to YOU via PM, remember?

If anyone else took the tone of my post to be not pleasant, then please be assured that it was not meant that way. I admit that I am quite 'gung ho' when it comes to food hygiene, as I used to train people in the hotel/restaurant/cruise ship industry for their Food Hygiene Certificate. What I posted was supposed to be advice, certainly not criticism, so I am sorry to hear it came across that way.

All my information came direct from the website of the Food Standards Agency here in the UK.

http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/keepingfoodsafe/preparing/