Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Need new recipes for the single serving mug cakes >

Need new recipes for the single serving mug cakes

Need new recipes for the single serving mug cakes

Old 11-01-2014, 05:03 AM

I had a good file of these recipes but got an encryption virus that deleted all of them I think. I haven't gone through my hard drive to see if I can recover any. I did get the virus cleaned up though.
I do know I did this for Christmas gifts for my coworkers. I put the ingredients in a bag with the mug and they loved it. I know one of them used those fruit cups and some cake mix that was sprinkled over top of the fruit to make a wonderful dessert. If I can find the file and it is in good shape I will send it to you. Otherwise you might google for them. That is where I got mine.
Lynda
Old 11-02-2014, 10:26 AM

YOu could always go to the book store and check out the recipes in the MUG RUG COOKbook. I saw it at walgreens recently for under 20 think it was a lot less.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:12 PM
pal

Thanks to you all. Sweet GD decided that everyone would like chocolate - so she prepared 61 chocolate mug cakes! Due to the weather the party is postponed until this Tuesday, when school is closed. We were supposed to have use of the family kitchen at the farm, but that changed - and so the menu had to be changed to food that didn't require heating, or the use of sterno - as there is no way to heat the water.
Right now I am thinking fondly of the old days, when you could invite 3 girls from school to come home with you and have some homemade birthday cake. Oh, well........
Are we all having fun yet??????