Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies (from 'Wichcraft Resturant)

These were on Martha Stewart the other day with the guy from 'wichcraft resturant. They look sooo good thought I would share! Let me know if you try or tried them before :)

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/...RD&rsc=cf_link

They sure look yummy.... and we all know... if Martha has made it .... it's a good thing.... :) :)

I want to try these as soon as I get the old fashioned oats....they look so good I can taste the cookie dough. :lol:

Ok, so I made these cookies....was surprised that there wasn't any eggs in this recipe. Never toasted oats before either, but the cookies were really good. I changed the peanut butter filling....used peanut butter and cream cheese, honey and sugar free carmel ice cream topping for a filling. Good cookies.

I'm thinking of making the cookies minus the filling and chilling in a roll and slicing. I am also going to use quick oats lol will let you know

Ruth.....these were crisp cookies until I put the filling in them and then they became soft cookies. I like the crisp cookie better....next time I won't put bother with the filling either. I like your idea of chilling the dough and slicing it also.