Potato Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
2/3 cup chopped pecans
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Use a 1 quart wide mouth canning jar. Pack each layer.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder.
Layer the sugar, the potato chips, pecans and then the
flour/baking powder mixture. It will be a tight fit.
Seal and decorate the jar and attach the tag.
Potato Chip Cookie Mix
You will need:
1 cup softened butter, (2 sticks)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Empty jar contents into a large mixing bowl and mix
2. Add the butter and vanilla and mix until blended completely.
3. Shape into walnut sized balls.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet and flatten.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 14 - 18 minutes,
until edges are very lightly browned.
6. Let cool 5 minutes on the cookie sheets.
7. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen.