Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Banana Shake for Body Builders ? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/banana-shake-body-builders-t195878.html)

Davidryan 07-27-2012 03:33 AM

Banana Shake for Body Builders ?

Hi Guys.....

As you know that body building needs energy and stamina which is possible with some drinks such as banana shake which is considered the best energy drink . It is simple to prepare , Just cut 10 bananas into small pieces and add some milk and then sugar and after that blend all in juicer blender for 3 to 5 minutes and lastly your shake is ready . People should drink this before workout at Gym .

Latrinka 07-27-2012 02:26 PM

Sounds good, I'll take the shake, but I ain't working out!

Davidryan 07-28-2012 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Davidryan (Post 5397794)
Hi Guys.....

As you know that body building needs energy and stamina which is possible with some drinks such as banana shake which is considered the best energy drink . It is simple to prepare , Just cut 10 bananas into small pieces and add some milk and then sugar and after that blend all in juicer blender for 3 to 5 minutes and lastly your shake is ready . People should drink this before workout at Gym .

Weight Loss Kansas City

IdahoSandy 07-28-2012 06:13 AM

Just how do you get 10 bananas in a blender, even cut up. Must be very small bananas. Laughing, laughing
I have had 2 bananas, whey powder, milk and sweetner, then blended. Usually drink this instead of a meal.

Raine 07-28-2012 07:43 AM

snicker, grins, and lots of chuckles!!!!!!

Neesie 07-28-2012 09:08 AM

10 bananas? Plus sugar and milk? That's more than enough, to make me barf. :shock:

Nell Dwyer 07-28-2012 09:11 AM

10 banana's? I don't think 10 people should drink that many banana's-we put real Spinach leaves, 1 banana, cinnamon, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, and 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop protein powder into our machine, blend and drink-lots of protein, for body building, and as a meal also-don't look too good, but does taste good-might want to try this instead of 10 banana's.

miriam 07-29-2012 04:02 AM

i use a pint of home made goat milk yogurt, 4 or 5 bananas, a cup or so of blueberries, some almond butter, avocado, apple sauce, some Quick then blend it.

jnagy1206 07-29-2012 05:33 AM

I blend a banana, coconut or almond milk, whey protein, flax seed, vanilla and ice. No sugar needed. Very tasty! And healthy. Makes a great breakfast on the way to work.

May in Jersey 07-29-2012 05:41 AM

I know that bananas are very good for you but a 10 banana shake seems like a lot for one person as I don't think it is something you can make, drink and put leftover into fridge. My question is, why not just eat a banana or two?

Reminded of a sign that hung in the fruit and veggie store I shopped at for my mom when I was a kid, it was of some sliced banana in a dish with some milk and the caption said 'The perfect meal.'