Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roasted Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce (healthy)

I made this last night and it was a big hit with DH. I added steamed veggies and shrimp. Thanks so much for the recipe, I will be making it again!

Super Member pastimesquiltdesign's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonLynn View Post
    I made this last night and it was a big hit with DH. I added steamed veggies and shrimp. Thanks so much for the recipe, I will be making it again!
    Sounds great with shrimp. You might want to try out my Spinach Pesto over linguini that is also good with shrimp, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes. Peggy
    Happy quilting to all of my new friends on the quilting board http://pastimesquiltdesign.blogspot.com

I made it for dinner tonight and both hubby and I liked it a lot! The red pepper flakes gave it a slight kick of heat, tolerable by me and welcomed by hubby.

It's so neat to add another healthy recipe to the files and have a vegetable as the major component. Thank you for sharing! To Pastimesquiltdesign: love your blog!

Super Member pastimesquiltdesign's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apronlady View Post
    I made it for dinner tonight and both hubby and I liked it a lot! The red pepper flakes gave it a slight kick of heat, tolerable by me and welcomed by hubby.

It's so neat to add another healthy recipe to the files and have a vegetable as the major component. Thank you for sharing! To Pastimesquiltdesign: love your blog!
    I am trying really hard to incorporate more veggies into my diet this year. This one not only adds lots of veggies but also eliminates the need for a high fat Alfredo fix. I'm glad you liked my blog. I have been working hard on it, adding lots of yummy recipes. Peggy
    Happy quilting to all of my new friends on the quilting board http://pastimesquiltdesign.blogspot.com

Looks delicious. My daughters have become vegetarians and I'm finding it difficult to come up with meal ideas that aren't boring

This sounds delish! I will be trying it soon!
    Penny aka PLS 1946

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2