Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Strip and Go Naked Cocktail

Strip and Go Naked Cocktail

This is a very refreshing summer ADULT beverage that tastes like lemonade.

Warning: it packs a punch! A pitcher of these on a hot summer day is the best...if you don't have to drive anywhere! Serve over ice.

5 min | 5 min prep

SERVES 6 , 6 servings

12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
    42 ounces Corona beer (six 7-oz. bottles)
    12 ounces vodka

Pour lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher. Measure 12 ounces vodka in the empty lemonade container and pour over concentrate; stir to blend. Add the beer and stir well. It will fizz a bit but settle after a minute over two. Serve over ice and enjoy!

I dunno about beer and vodka mixed. Sounds like something that would put me out like a light. lol
    Yea, and I'm a bartender too! Go figure...a bartender that is a lightweight. lol

Wow...that's some hard lemonade. I thought we weren't supposed to mix liquor and beer, Sondray...does that make you sick or is that just a college myth? There's a whole saying about it I think...something like beer before liquor gets you sicker quicker and liquor before beer means you're in the clear....if memory serves, which it may not in this case LOL.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a myth, if you ask me.
    But, since I really don't like tequila, except 1400 brand in my margaritas, I wouldn't mix it with beer, but then again...it IS Corona lol