Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: sugar cookie

Blog Entries

sugar cookie

If any one interested in a good sugar cookie receipe , you need to go to the King Arthurs flour web site. I actually did not use their flour, but the cookie receipe came out fabulous!!!! They have all kinds of receipes for the busy baker.

I love the recipes on their web site.

I found a great chocolate cookie recipe a couple of years ago. Soft chewy cookies. Finally correctly adapted it for sugar cookies this year. Very yummy. After 2 days of non-stop baking, finally done this evening! Yeah! Now just cleaning, grocery shopping and cooking to go. Oh, and wrapping; a meeting and who knows what else. Gotta love Christmas.

I just looked and there are several sugar cookie recipes on their site. Which one is it? I've been on a BIG search for delicious, pretty sugar cookies. Thanks
    Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Blog Entries
    I used the sugar cookie reciepe with the cream cheese. I added 2 eggs instead of the 1 that the receipe called for. i just put in 3 cups of flour, I usually add more when I am rolling out the dough. I also put in extra almond flavoring. My husband said these cookies do not upset his stomach like the other receipe I made.

I am looking for the recipe . cheese cake with blackberry that had a small amount of blackberry brandy in it. Please help
    Thanks.