Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Baby Rays Crockpot Chicken (easy)

Blog Entries
    i am going to have to try this. i ususally use sweet baby ray's but my all time favorite bbq sauce is Charlie Staple's. he has a restaurant in youngstown ohio and some of the local stores carry his bottled bbq sauce. Haven't been to his restaurant yet but want to try it - some DAY i will go - won't go there at night because of the location- from what i hear not the best part of town at night.

Blog Entries
    L I bet you could use KC MP in this recipe as well!
    "Seeking God's guidance is the key to success... even in daily living when we learn to LISTEN!"

This sounds really YUMMY, although I would omit the crushed red pepper. Despite having lived on the Texas/old Mexico international border for much of my life, I've never acquired the taste for HOT, spicy foods. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce is a very well flavored one, and needs no augmentation!! Thanks for the recipe! Love my Crock Pot....
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...281F9350EE.png
    Civilization exists by geological consent - subject to change without notice....anon.

Love Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce....one of my children likes it one likes one more vinegary and smoky. Usually, youngest son, Will , smokes the ribs & chicken with his own dry rub and then we apply our own sauce, if any. There is no substitute to match this for our family. But, when I cook for myself this recipe would be ideal with quality leftovers. Thanks.

quick & easy! thanks........always looking for more crockpot ides = more time to sew!

its crockin right now!!! but now that i actually look at recipe LOL i see i forgot garlic....

Has anyone tried this recipe using pork chops rather than chicken? My husband does not like chicken. He said that is all he had to eat growing up and he has eaten enough to last a lifetime. LOL

Sounds delicious! Love a new crock-pot recipe, thanks.

Have family visiting for a few weeks and have run out of dinner ideas so this recipe comes in handy. I like Sweet Rays too, like a sweeter sauce. Will use chicken breast, legs, thighs or pork chops, whatever is on sale this week.

This sounds easy enough. I may try it Saturday, but with a different BBQ sauce. Sweet Baby Ray's is too sweet, for me. I like a Smokey sauce myself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast