Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Two seriously good links for easy raviolis you will love >

Two seriously good links for easy raviolis you will love

Two seriously good links for easy raviolis you will love

Old 11-25-2013, 07:06 PM

Default Two seriously good links for easy raviolis you will love

I love making easy raviolis. I love trying different ones. this first link is for a Giada DiLaurentis recipe. Its called turkey and cranberry sauce raviolis. Her recipe calls for using wanton wrappers to make your raviolis. They freeze perfectly and cook up beautifully for a soft delicate tasting ravioli.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...ipe/index.html

the second is for a Butternuts Squash ravioli with Sage brown butter sauce. OMG these are so easy if you use Giada's wanton wrapper for a noodle (see her instructions) and use the butternut squash recipe from Emeril. I made this tonight and they are so soft, sweet/delicate and easy to eat. I think they are my new favorite. I had roast the squash this weekend figuring to make soup but thought well this might be a fun new item. I substituted the green onions greens and white part for the shallots it called for. nice subtle onion taste, sweet butternut squash texture and with the sage butter and parsley sprinkles it was a worthy meal. Three filled me totally up and I froze the rest for future meals. if you freeze them on a cookie sheet on parchment paper they come off easy and can then be put in zip lock freezer bags easily! up to three months for maximum fresh cooked taste. I hope someone here tries something new. they are the kind of thing to impress your friends with and took me 30 minutes to prep the filling, and cool it, then stuff the raviolis. 3 minutes to cook them and one minute to be in ravioli heaven.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:07 PM

oops here is the second link (grin this happens to me all the time)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ipe/index.html
Old 11-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Power Poster

sounds yummy. after working at a chinees food place (5 yrs of it) I use won ton wrpper too. used to roll the dough out myself, what was wrong with me????? I can't wait to try them
Old 11-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for the link...