* 1 1/2 tomatoes, diced
* 1 onion, chopped
* 8 whole mushrooms, sliced
* 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
* 1 cup spinach, chopped
* 1/2 cup non/lowfat cottage cheese
* 2 tablespoons basil, minced
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 48 eggless pot-sticker shells
1. Combine the tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and garlic in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the mixture is somewhat dry. Set aside to cool.
2. Combine the tomato mixture, spinach, cottage cheese, and basil in a large bowl. Add pepper to taste
3. On a cutting board, lay out a single layer of pot-sticker shells. Using a pastry brush, moisten the edges with water. Place 1 tablespoon of the spinach mixture onto the center of each shell. Cover with a second pot-sticker shell and press the edges together with a fork to seal. Repeat with remaining shells.
4. Cook the ravioli in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot with pasta sauce.