Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
White Trash Candy >

White Trash Candy

White Trash Candy

Old 11-09-2011, 07:09 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
Default Coyote

HAHAHAHAHAHA yah that would hurt at 45lbs full speed .. OH how funny !! she won't go to the dog park yet, we keep trying.. But the yard she knows is her domain. I am thinking of putting in an agility area for her so she can run and have a good time ! I think that would help her, in the long run ... We take her to the dog park and she runs for the car, so we move forward and she walks about a 1/2 mile then sits down, so we walk her back. Increasing it everytime just a few feet more. But if a dog comes up to her she absolutely freaks out if its on her left side. We try to walk on her left (if we can both remember!LOL) to help her know someone is there and no one will sneak up on her (that is what the vet thinks is happening to her when she freaks, the left side thing was a suggestion of the vet).
We try very hard not to make her dependent on us, but more dependent on herself as she was before the stroke-we try very hard not to let her fears (which can also be ours if we let it!) get in her way.
The vet thinks the agility course at home would be a good idea, she also thinks the dog park is a very good idea as well.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:12 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

by the way this recipe and the popcorn cake recipe I posted earlier is the only things my SIL will ask for at Thanksgiving or Christmas that he knows his whole family (and its a big one !LOL)will enjoy and eat (besides the wonderful dishes my DD fixes!) I told her about the M&M's and she is trying that one this year ! Thanks !!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:39 AM

how do I bookmark this recipe?