Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: WW short cake recipe

  1. #1
    Super Member milikaa1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Running Springs, Ca
    Posts
    1,385
    This is very simple and very good! You need only two ingredients:

    1 box of angel food cake mix
    1 can of Comstock sugar free pie filling

    Mix the two together, do not add anything else....bake as directed on cake mix box, or make cup cakes.....

    a 2" square is 2 points or a 4" square is 4 points.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    183
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by milikaa1
    This is very simple and very good! You need only two ingredients:

    1 box of angel food cake mix
    1 can of Comstock sugar free pie filling

    Mix the two together, do not add anything else....bake as directed on cake mix box, or make cup cakes.....

    a 2" square is 2 points or a 4" square is 4 points.
    Is Comstock a brand name like Sheriff pie filling or E.d. Smith.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,589
    Yes...brand name

  4. #4
    Super Member almostfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Rural Ohio
    Posts
    1,397
    Another WW cake recipe: cake mix and can of crushed pineapple; mix together and bake in a 9x13 pan. Not sure of the points value, but it's a good fix when you have a craving for sweets.

  5. #5
    Super Member purplemem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Misssissippi
    Posts
    3,305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by almostfree
    Another WW cake recipe: cake mix and can of crushed pineapple; mix together and bake in a 9x13 pan. Not sure of the points value, but it's a good fix when you have a craving for sweets.
    I make this one all the time. I am diabetic and it doesn't mess up my blood sugar.

  6. #6
    Senior Member bobbie1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    866
    Blog Entries
    65
    Thanks for recipe. Always looking for sweets that is WW friendly. I am a sweetaholic. :-D

  7. #7
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,246
    Blog Entries
    194
    thanks for the recipes

  8. #8
    Super Member milikaa1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Running Springs, Ca
    Posts
    1,385
    I want to try the pineapple and cake mix one, that sounds sooooo good.

  9. #9
    Super Member purplemem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Misssissippi
    Posts
    3,305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by milikaa1
    I want to try the pineapple and cake mix one, that sounds sooooo good.
    If you make it with the angel food cake mix, buy the mix that has only ONE envelope. It is really, really good.

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,312
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.