Old 05-20-2010, 02:44 AM
reneebobby

Originally Posted by mosher92
Hello all fellow boomerangers. I am just checking in. I was shocked to see that there are 87 pages of posts already and I haven't even got my fabric out yet. I have it cut and just need to get a note together and into envelopes and to the mailbox. Sounds easy I know but my schedule is insane at the moment. No worries I will get all the blocks back to everyone in time. I have gotten in over my head in some things and I just need to finish up some of my commitments. Don't give up on me. I will catch up on what everyone has been doing as well. I really enjoyed the first swap so when I get into this one I know I will enjoy it as well. Thank you all for your patience.
Don't worry I still haven't finsihed mailing out all my fabric yet, but I did make progress yesterday I washed, dryed, and ironed, 5 yards of fabric, and yes 2 yards of it is my fabric to head out. I hope to get that done by weeks end, along with more blocks. I think I need 4 or 5 more peoples fabric yet but that is okay I should have everything I need for there stuff.