Old 07-10-2010, 06:35 AM
goldendog55

I agree with AKAngel completely. I wouldn't mind having fewer partners. I would not agree to doing this if we had to use a neutral. Not all fabrics look good with a cream or white, especially the fabrics I used this time. Also, I wouldn't like a light color completely because I have pets and others have children. I wouldn't want the pet hairs or children's stains showing up on a neutral everyday. Part of the challenge for me is learning what colors would blend with a certain fabric. That is the part that I really enjoyed about this exchange! If one person wanted to only use neutrals, that would be fine with me, but I would not want a whole quilt, made with them. My fabrics would have stuck out like a sore thumb, and I am not into a neutral blended quilt! Just my opinion! I love April's suggestions. I wouln't want a quilt with less than 24 blocks, although I have loved having this many. I will be ablet to make a nice sized quilt with 36 blocks, and the variety I have. I am in favor of doing another group right away, and then, doing another one later. I am addicted to this group, and can't wait for the next one!