Old 07-10-2010, 09:02 AM
salmonsweet

Oh, we cross-posted! Just saw this, April.

Maybe a crazy idea...what if you were to consider having groups for 12 blocks each? Depending on how many people you get, you might have several groups and a person could sign on for one, two or three of them depending on how many blocks they want to commit to for the round. (Please note that I speak from a place blissful ignorance of the organisational side - I sure wouldn't want to suggest anything that becomes an administrative nightmare for you to host!!)

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I enjoyed the larger amount of 36 because you did end up with a nice 72 x 72 top when you put them together and that is without borders or sashing or anything.

After receiving some more input here are some more thoughts. Please let me know what you all think.

Option 1: We have two groups. One for people who want to swap 24 (23 actual blocks) blocks in 4 months and a group for people who want to swap 36 (35 actual blocks) blocks in 4 months.

Option 2: We have a vote for number of blocks (which also limits the number of swappers to that number of blocks)

A-24 blocks (48 x 72)
B-25 blocks (60 x 60)
C-28 blocks (48 x 84)
D-30 blocks (60 x 72)
E-35 blocks (60 x 84)
F-36 blocks (72 x 72)

Any and all input is much appreciated :-)

Hugs
April