View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 08:42 PM
pab58

Originally Posted by nlgh
How adorable those kittens are. I'm a cat lover. Have one that is 20 years old. My daughter rescued her from the alley when she was a senior in college. She doesn't live in the house and she is very skittish even after all this time. When my daughter brought her to our home, she lived in the house for a few months and she did not adapt to being in my daughter's house by herself, so we brought her back to our house. We had to go somewhere overnight, so we put her in the side room of the garage and she wouldn't come back in the house, so that's where she has lived for 17 years.
Both kitties have adjusted quite well. I wasn't sure how Gracie would respond to Bitsy, but she is doing pretty well. On occasion we have to separate them because Gracie can get too rough sometimes. Little Bitsy is holding her own. Believe it or not she can run pretty fast!! :wink: Gracie tries so hard to imitate Gracie, and it's just so cute to watch her learn more and more every day. I told my fiance the other day that it seems that everytime she wakes up from her naps (about 4 times a day) she gets stronger and better at doing something new. She climbs up on the recliners and wants so badly to be able to go down the basement stairs so she can follow Gracie.

She is just the sweetest little kitty. Gracie is a sweetheart, too. I must admit, however, that she has two personalities: she can be so calm and docile, and two minutes later she is bouncing off anything she touches and running like a maniac through the house!! :lol: I just love to watch her because she is so comical!! Now Gracie is trying to jump and bounce off things, too!! Too cute!!! :lol: :lol: