Old 07-12-2010, 05:41 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM

April...You are the bomb at being the hostess with the mostess on here and we ALL LOVE YOU for that!!!!
LOLOL Thanks so much Mish you made my day when I read that.
Everyone here has been so supportive of me and this swap and that means so very much to me and I love you all :-)

I thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes too! I had a great weekend. Got to spend time with family and friends both days and for the most part it was fairly pain free! Wooohoo! Maybe the new meds are working-at least we can hope :thumbup:

My last 11 blocks will be mailed Thursday (sorry for the delay on them-I got the fabrics all picked and the patterns decided-I just had not planned on having such a bad run of health in May and June :-( )

I thank you all again!

Oatw-I am not going to go beyond the 4 months because I do not want it to become "forgotten" either. It could become a double edged sword so to speak if it is too long of a time frame.

I appreciate everyone's input. I think for 3.0 I am going to do a 4 month time frame and when signups come I am going to ask you to tell me if you want to be in a 25 group or a 36 group.

Hugs
April