Old 07-13-2010, 05:26 AM
OdessaQuilts

Originally Posted by mosher92
Oh odessa, I am so sorry you received the wrong block. That means someone else got the wrong one as well. I did send them out all at once and worked on them two at a time so I guess I can see how it happened. I did read your method and I will try it for the next round if allowed in. I procrastinated to long and was under the gun so that is why I did two at a time. I thought I was diligent about getting them back to their rightful owners but I guess I wasn't. Once again I am sorry. I do hope whoever got your block will forward it onto you. If I can find out who that was I will compensate you both for your troubles. Once again I am sorry for the mix up.
It's not a problem; I'll just make sure to send it along to its rightful home, once I find out where it goes. Which fabric was the focus? I was guessing the "mod floral", but I could be wrong (none of these fabrics were F8s that I had received). If I know that information, then I can take a pic of just that material (don't want to spoil the surprise of what the block looks like) and post it. The block is a beauty, by the way. Wherever it goes, it will definitely be loved!

Also, did you get the block I sent to you yet? I somehow have it marked that I did not mail it to you, but I'm pretty sure I did.

Don't fret! It's all going to be terrific in the end!