Old 07-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Janis

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Originally Posted by FAYE
Silence from the partner, does not make the sender happy. I have had to finally contact my partner & offer to make another one as she apparently did not get my mail. Than get an answer "oh yah that did come a while back & I laid it down somewhere" What did I do wrong!!!!!!!Nothing, or if I did ,at least let me know. There I have vented for the day.
How very, very sad! :cry: :cry: :cry: My heart goes out to you! It's hard enough to send a piece of yourself to a total stranger, but then for them not to even acknowledge your work. Tisk-tisk!! {{{ hugs and more hugs }}}
I AGREE !!!!! The LEAST one can do is to tell someone that they got the quilt and 'thank you.' You poured yourself into the little quilt, and they can't take the time to write a little note on the computer to let you know they got it??!!! SHAME ON THEM!!!!
It's not like the old way of having to find a note card or piece of paper, a pen or pencil, envelope, and the dreaded stamp and sit down and write the note and then somehow get it in the mail. If someone doesn't respond to letting you know they got the quilt, they shouldn't be in the swap. Did they send you one???