Old 08-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by quilterguy27
Billy:
I'm going tohave to figure out how I can swing this. I would love to have the 1948 painted orange. How many shades do you have in orange. How would you do the stensils? Maybe in black? Not sure how gold would show up on the orange. How much extra for custom stensils? Just a bunch of questions running around in my head like sugar plums. Also I need to have the centennial serviced. I know you can do them both but we're talking bucks for me to ship both of them to you to paint one and service the other. Scarry and I have to find the money to boot. I was gonna say PM me with your response and I guess you can but I figured everyone else would be curious to your response. Either way, I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks a ton!!! I love your work!!
Well I know about the sugarplums running around in your head bit I have that a lot here lately LOL

There are tons of oranges to go with and the prettiest I have seen is the orange that is on the Chevrolet HHR's They have a nice metallic to them and the black decals would look awesome. I can get the decals in black and gold do its not to complicated and then I will clear over them.

Go look around the car lots or in the parking lots of the shopping centers and see if you see anything you like. I think Nissan has an Orange that looks good to.

But we can work something out dont you fret none!!

Billy