Old 08-16-2010, 05:23 AM
quilterguy27

Originally Posted by Lostn51
That is a good price if you can get a case for that with accessories. I can sell the reproduction cases for around $75 to $80 depending on the amount that I order.

Heck I can even get a reproduction 221 and was thinking about buying one just to see how they act. If it was a high quality reproduction then I would start selling them also. I am going to be selling brand new Japanese 15's in 3 different colors next year badged under my companies name.

Billy
I've seen a bunch of reproduction cases and they are kind of expensive to me. It might just be me, but that seems high. Anyway, I also heard of people stripping off all the covering and sanding and finishing them since they are made of wood. I'm seriously considering this as an option. What's your opinion on this? What will it do to the value if anything? Curious. Goodness, if I was a cat with all these questions....

Hmmm, if it killed the cat, I wonder how? Oh, maybe by driving the person crazy with questions and drove them over the edge and got bashed in the head with a sewing machine, ROFLMAO