View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Rosyhf

OMG, I went into one of my little drawers when I throw odd blocks. Guess what I found? The first 20 blocks are up on the board and I love them.

I remember when I was so crazy about quilting when I first started and realized that, no more little patches but now it's rulers and strips cut and a whole new game.

I would never touch quilting before this time. Well long story short, I got a computer and went hunting. I found the WWQP and was so amazed at all the blocks and instructions with each one. I decided I was going to make every one of them hahahahahah

I got a good taste of rotary cutting with these blocks and sewing a precise 1/4 seam. The blocks are all sizes. If I like a block I made it and put them in the little drawer.

Four of the blocks came from the Judy Martin, free block section. I fell in love with that star on and can you believe the fabric? I actually had that fabric. The second row of blocks are all JM except for the very first one.

The first row block is one I found somewhere, I have no clue now what any of them are called or where I got them...just the few from the WWQP.

20 blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108258[/ATTACH]

haven't a clue
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108261[/ATTACH]

Judy Martin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108263[/ATTACH]

judy martin blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108314[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-108253.jpe   attachment-108256.jpe   attachment-108258.jpe   attachment-108309.jpe