Old 09-27-2010, 05:56 AM
laura59

Geeze am I reading this right? You got 3 treadles for $21? I thought I found the best deals on this group! LOL!!!! Nobody around here gives treadles away!

Please post pictures!

Nancy[/quote]

The Domestic is in the treadle cabinet. The Wheeler & Wilson and Minnesota are in cases. The cases are not in very good shape. Will post pics later today. Have a dr appointment in a little while. Total cost for all 3 machines - $21.

The guy selling the Minnesota had a price tag of $23 on it. I told Bob that I would not go any higher than $20. I asked the guy what the lowest he would go would be. He told me $18. Hmmmm. I told him that I would give him $15. He said $17. I said that I really don't need the machine that bad. He said okay, how about $16, but, I'd really like $17. I told him that $16 would be good. Sold. The guy turned around and said to Bob, boy, your wife drives a hard bargain. When we left, Bob said, I thought you were willing to pay $20? I told him that I was, but, since the guy came down to $18, thought I would see how low he would really go.

Got to get ready to go to the doctor.

Laura