Old 10-04-2010, 03:27 AM
BABAREEBA

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
I would like to join, sorry for being so late. I played the last two months but, sadly, I did terrible. I gained 10 pounds this month :( It hardly seems possible to gain that much but I did :( Too much stress this month and I resorted to eating too handle it. My kids all went back to school after 6 years of homeschooling them. They are all in private school which we can't afford and my son was diagnosed with learning problems, which is much better than what I thought he might have, but the waiting for the result and the hearing all this 'bad' stuff about him was difficult.

I feel miserable but I am going to pull it together and do better starting now.
I am also a stress eater and I have put on 10 lbs in a month several times. That is the part I have to change. Food doesn't fix anything. but when stress hits, I totally lose control or sense.

I still remember the feelings of sadness and guilt I had when it was confirmed our oldest daughter had several learning disabilites. Well she is now a very responsible, self reliant adult, with a lot of common sense. She is getting ready to move into the house she just bought all on her own.
I will guarantee you though, over the years of worrying about a lot of things in the future that weren't in my control I gained a lot of my weight and all that excess food didn't change anything but my health and potentially cutting short my future.