Old 10-14-2010, 11:49 AM
debbieumphress

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
After all the recent thing that have gone down, I have decided to not host anymore of these swaps after November. Some people can't get used to rules or that someone else may know something they don't.

I've tried my level best to be fair with everyone, even to the point that NO ONE received my name for October.

I will do November but after that it will be up to someone else. Please contact Patrice if you would like to take it over.

Suzanne
NOooooooo. we don't want you to stop. YOu have to know that in every family, or in every class, or group there is someone who will not be happy no matter what the rules are. And some of us don't break them intentionally. I do think you should not allow those who join and send nothing but receive. Shame on them, not you. YOu can only control what is within your powers.
I for one do not want those negaholics to ruin the swap for us. If this continues I am sure Admin and such will stop them.
For the 95.% of us that do what we promise, please reconsider. I hope my post did not make you think this. I am sorry. :oops:
It is not easy to take control of a swap and deal with people. I have had run-ins with people on a sale. Not fun.
I hope those of us who make this a fun swap, you too Suzanne, will continue to do so and let those fuddy duddies fade away. I don't like negative feedback as it is embarassing to me and we don't alwaysknow circumstances.
So Please......please.......reconsider. I will enev be glad to volunteer as a step up for someone who is missed. And since you did not include your name in October, you will be getting a package in November. ROFL.... Now someone pm me her address......quick. LOL

How can you resist this face....PLEASE...........
[ATTACH=CONFIG]94620[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-94615.jpe