Old 11-30-2010, 05:24 AM
OmaForFour

Try ProSoBee baby formula. It is a very old brand and worked great with my kids. They were milk intolerant. There is a product that is over the counter that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. I drop or two stops the discomfort. Maybe someone else knows the name. You can get it without a prescription.

uote=Rachel]Okay, Nathan came home from the NICU on the 15th of October, he's been home for about 6 weeks and he's been spitting up and projectile vomiting from almost every bottle. The pediatrician says to switch formula (we're on formula number 5 now), they finally gave him Zantac for acid reflux, but still no changes. He's fussy, but not crying all the time, he grunts, so I know his tummy has to hurt. I dont' know what to do for him. I called the pediatrician back on friday and he said to give this new formula (similac alimentum) another week, we have another appointment scheduled for Friday. They keep telling me he may just have to grow out of it. Can that be right? He's not really gaining weight like he should be even. I'm scared and exhausted. I just want my baby to be well and happy.

any ideas? suggestions? anything???

thanks!!![/quote]