View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:44 PM
justme

Merry Christmas everyone,
Just needed to share this with those that will understand. 2 years ago on Dec. 26th the Lord called home a very dear friend of mine.. she was closer than a sister. Very much missed. That year she was making her daughter-in-laws totes. One was finished the other, 3/4 of the way done. When her husband gifted me with all her quilting stuff, this tote was in it; waiting to be finished. I took it out many times in an attempt to finish it. Her daughter-in-law would of loved to have it, but every attempt brought back many memories and it was just too emotional to even attempt to finish it. So I would lovingly pack it back away, dried the tears and went on to something else. Well the other day.. I pulled it out and just finished it.. no thinking of what it represented.. just fabric needing to be put together.. I finally finished it... and now her daughter-in-law will receive it this Christmas, as I said in the title.. it will be a "Gift from our Angel." Just needed to share with those that would understand... thanks for listening.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-136892.jpe