Thread: BOM 2011
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by Midwestmary
I'm looking forward to this, too - received my first digital camera for Christmas - so will be able to upload photos (once I learn how!)....

MommaK - your rescue, Molly is adorable!
Mary, Thank you very much! I call her Sissy, Mommy's little girl. She's really is adorable. She is still a puppy, I found her she was trying to cross the busy highway. She was scared and wouldn't come to me but a maintanence worker helped me catch her. She stood motionless on the drive home. I groomed her and noticed the big sores on her back and head. The whites of her little eyes were blood covered from broken blood vessles in both eyes. I felt so bad for her I cried. The vet said she was badly abused. So, we got her shots and now a big part of our family. She has to other adopted Brothers, Bear is our hound, a small black and tan hound. And Nicholas a Lhasa Apso. He was covered with hair so matted he had to be shaved. So I call them my babies, spoiled but so well deserve it as they give so much love in return. Geee I get rambling about the "kids" and can't shut up! Sorry...