View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:24 AM
SharonD

I earlier posted a picture of a quilt that I was making for a customer. She wanted a bright girlie quilt. You all made really nice comments about the quilt and I would just like to let you know that she came to collect it today, and was absolutely delighted with the quilt. I have to make another the same, but with different back colour. So off I went to the shop this afternoon, and managed to get most of the fabrics, but the main pink squirly fabric ---- all sold out ---- worst nightmare came true. Any how I have managed to get a pink with little stars on it which is not unlike the original colour. I am glad however that she liked it. You are not sure when you are making a quilt for someone else, much better to make it yourself, then if someone sees it and likes it, they can buy it - no stress. :lol: below is a picture of the quilt on a bed. Looks better than hanging from the wall. Happy quilting to you all.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-152616.jpe   attachment-152617.jpe   attachment-152618.jpe