Old 01-27-2011, 04:14 PM
AngieS

I was at work today and called home to check on the kids. They told me that someone had knocked on the door but they didn't answer. They said there was a package outside. :) Much to my delight it was a package from my Swap Partner Janetlmt. :)

The sad part was that I had to wait until I got home to open it.

So, I came home...found the package and knew that I had to feed the family first. So I shoveled the food in them and got out a knife and opened the box. OHHHHH was I surprised! Thank you so much Janet! :thumbup:

The quilt that she made is the prettiest thing I have ever seen! I adore it!!! My DH told me it needs to be set out-right on our coffee table! So, that is where it is, for now anyway. I don't want the kids to mess with it so, I want to hang it up later. :)

She was so sweet-she sent me the movie Gettysburg (which I haven't ever seen-so we will be watching!) Then she sent me 9 fat quarters of the prettiest fabric!! Oh, I showed DH and I had him feel how soft it was.

Janet and I have been sending pm's back and forth and she is so helpful. She's like my new Momma! :)

Hugs Janet.

Here's the pictures you all. :)

Jan. 11 Tell Us Where You are From Doll Quilt Swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]169120[/ATTACH]

Lovely Fat Quarters and Gettysburg Movie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]169121[/ATTACH]

The Label
[ATTACH=CONFIG]169123[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-169115.jpe   attachment-169116.jpe   attachment-169118.jpe