Old 01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
brenda 5

Hi Everyone. I am going to try this again. I accidently deleted the last time i did this earlier then i posted on the wrong thread. Oh well someday I will actually learn how to work the computer better.
I have some rose blocks that I don't know who sent them to me. My daughter said she would help me post the blocks I have gotten. Hopefully in the next couple of days. I am missing 5 blocks. If you haven't sent yours to me would you please pm me and tell me. I know that i have not recieved Mbogenpohl and new2quilting. I will get theirs when they have time. Hopefully their f8s too.
Being my first Boomerang I didn't realize how important it was to keep good records. I know better now. Lot better.
I am busy finishing up 3 and also makeing some of 4s. Just wanted you to know yours is coming. I haven't forgotten anyone and i wouldn't cheat anyone out of their blocks.
I have these left to send.
Goldendog
Jupiter
Knismith
Moonrise
Purplemen
Quiltingirl 80
Quiltingturtle
Quiltin
Shaysmema have both done and ready

I have learned one thing no more trying to fussy cut. I just messed up my second block by trying to do that. If anyone has any of goldendogs fabric to spare i could use some. I haven't asked her because i know she may need all she has left. I need a couple 4 in blocks. I tried to fussy cut and cut it 1/2 in to small then somehow i screwed up trying to fix it. I keep looking at my mess trying to figure out what can i do with it? No light bulb has gone off yet. :-(
:oops:
Thanks tealfalcon. who made your fabric? Moonrise what is the name of the block you sent to tealfalcon.
I have 3 elephant blocks and 2 rose blocks that doesn't have who sent them on them. These are the names i don't have marked that has been sent to me.
Cat 18, dawsontracy, fryguymoore, knismith, lets quilt, moonrise, norbamaquilts, oatw13,odessa quilts, purplemen, quiltinggirl 80, I know some of you have sent me their blocks so please help me if you know what your block looks like. The only 2 i am sure i haven't gotten is new2quilting and mbogenpohl. They will get them to me as soon as they can. No hurry. It will be awhile before i can get to making my quilts.