Old 02-13-2011, 07:01 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by montanablu
April,

I know how it is (H- on earth, actually) to be out of meds. I take a med that has given me my life back -literally - from an illness that has no cure. A few times my mail-order company has delayed shipment (twice they recalled my script - Aghhhhh!!) When that happens I suddenly remember what life was like before they found a med that worked. Miserable :-(

I sincerely hope you are back on yours & feeling better SOON! You're such a good cheerleader for all of us - we miss you, yes, but more importantly we want you feeling well! :thumbup:

Hugs to you & Isabella ;)
Cindy
Cindy
Thank you so much for the kind words and well wishes. My issue also has no cure nor no known cause so it is really just "trying" things. The meds make things a bit more bearable but the pain is always there just a different level of it.

I sincerely hope that the increase of pain is merely due to being out of meds and not the chiari getting worse...I really really do not want to have to go throguh the surgery for that and then for the shunt...but it is what it is and I will continue upwards and onwards lolol

I love this swap and all of the friends i have made through it. As long as I can type I will host this swap (I dont need to see to type as the keys I know by heart lol) not saying there may not be a typo here or there but hey....

Thank you all again and I am glad you are having fun
Hugs
April