View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:57 PM
dream56

Originally Posted by leakus
Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Originally Posted by dream56
Last Grandma - you did a great job.
Very nicely done indeed. Hey Dee (Dream56) I don't see your picture up here yet....how about a progress update?

For those of you who didn't know, I was partnered with Dream56 in a swap. She made me the most wonderful and gorgeous tote bag and we got to know each other. of course that means I get to bug her now that she's here too. (grins) She kept me on my progress updates (as well as ConnieQuilts) so now it's my turn to keep track of her updates.
Now that you mentioned this, I always thought that this board is great but sometimes I'd like to be able to know more about the person behind the project and what other things she has done and how she has made progress and it is very easy to get distracted by all the other projects, pictures, etc. I think that on every project there should be like a partnership just to have somebody to check progress and somebody else that checks your progress. Like a mentoring thing without the presure of being a master on the art.. Did I make my point?
sorry English is not my first language and at times is difficult for me to express deep thoughts!
I am sure we can keep you on track too. Are you joining us in this project?

Bonni and I got to know each other in Quilting in the New Year Swap. It is a very good get to know your partner well type of swap. Maybe you could join us in March.
Was typing the same time as you Bonni - I would be willing to take on someone else too if needed.