View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 06:48 AM
Obsessed

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Wow, 50! Imagine if we could all gather in one grand ballroom... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank you for everyone's encouragement. You all are so loving on a girl... we are all girls aren't we? I haven't noticed a guy signing in on the AOTH yet.

This is hip replacement should make me even... as in walking that is! I had both knees done and my right hip just had to get in on the act, so I have been walking slighty down on my left side when I am tired. That is not the reason for the surgery but it is a nice benefit. It is a computer aided surgery and the doc said they will get within the teeniest, tiny increment to the same length as my right leg. Amazing what they can do these days.

Elle, a requirement for me to be able to come home from the hospital is that I go up and down stairs. I know what you mean though about how good it feels. I don't even realize I have hip replacement it is so good. Looking forward to this one being the same.

Molly, I will be praying for you on Monday for your knee surgery. Too bad we aren't closer, we could work out together!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you have a wonderful weekend before your big day. God bless you. :-D
Both knees and now both hips?!? You're the bionic woman!