View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 07:40 AM
Zappycat

Originally Posted by lynnie k
No disappointment here. Carrie thank you so much for all the great fabric( Luv my Purples) and the Pin cushion , the marking pen and the candy the aunt marthas transfer (I use them alot) my new thimble and the velour pads (I needed them for my applique' board that I made) Thanks again for the thought you put into my package I'll be smiling all day Lynn

:lol: :lol:
Nice package Lynnie!! Wonderful purples!! Those HErshey's Drops are one of my new favorites! I love them!!

*** I have good news! I heard from my secret pal today and she did receive her package in time for her birthday and was very pleased.... more importantly SHE IS OK!! I was very worried because she has not posted on the forum in A WHOLE MONTH, and she is involved in alot of swaps, and we all know how addicting this forum is... so, yes, I was worried about her absence!! But all is well! *whew*

I can post a picture for her in a few minutes after I make my son something to eat. My pal is Rejenea in Las Vegas and TODAY is her birthday! Happy HAppy Birthday Rejenea!!