View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:34 AM
LeeO123

Originally Posted by clynns
I've spent my whole income tax check on fabric. It took me 6 weeks, but there is an online store that knows me by name. I currently have 80 yes eighty (still the same no matter how many ways you spell it) 'kits' ready to do at any given moment. And that's just the one's that I've got bagged. It doesn't count the collections that I've bought that won't fit in bags (Chocolat, Poetry Collection, Belle, Fuschia, He Loves Me and many more). I see it, I buy it. It probably won't be there when I go back. We all have had that happen to us. I will probably post some for sale here because I will NEVER be able to use it all up. I have told my daughter after I die, she gets the Gammill and her choice of kits. Then I want her to give certain kits to my SIL's, Niece and Sister. The rest is hers. Maybe after I get my fabric room together I'll post a picture. My webshots pictures shows a day that I received 20 packages in the mail. Only one was for my hubby. I'm a fabric addict. Sometimes I just stroke the fabric, knowing how much joy it will bring in a quilt. I would say I have over 3000 yards. And that's being conservative. Yes, I think I'll be putting some on here for sale.

Is there anyone out there who has this addiction too? What about the fabric makes you want to keep buying?
It looks like you are a Batik Addict also Clynns... You should post some of your photos on the Batik Addict Competition Topic.