View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Feathers

Originally Posted by marthad
Feathers, I would also like the name of both patterns. I would love to make a quilt of each and hope to select fabrics that go as well together as yours. Beautiful and make you want to snuggle up under!
Marthad: The pattern name? Hard question as our quilt teacher called the block with the bunnies on it a "BQ" Baby Quilt. Don't know where the name came from or what BQ signifies but I think BQ simply means BABY QUILT! :D

The Scrappy quilt is another without a name. I call it Bar Quilt with white corner blocks for lack of a better name. I just had fabric that needed using and I had seen the idea of speed piecing on different sites (specific site I recall off the top of my head was QUILT BUS.com for the tablerunner they have as a free pattern) so decided to go with it and give it a try. Sorry I can't give you a great name for either of the quilts but YOU can name them whatever you want then let me know and I might adopt YOUR name.

Oh! this could be the challenge! Give these quilts a name. I'll post the challenge and see what we come up with. It'll be fun.