View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 02:19 PM
patricej
Administrator

You are not imagining things. i have done some significant editing to the last few pages of this topic. it was necessary.

while not all will agree, i can assure you it was done in the best interest of the board as a whole, and as a service to this group in particular.

i will not go into detail. i have just spent too much time deleting things that should have been kept private. i'm not going to drag them back out where they don't belong.

i would like very much to let this month's topic continue until Purplemem starts you over for the month of May. i think it would be a shame to shut it down before the month is over.

however, please join together to bring this topic back to its original intent. provide each other encouragement, advice, cheering up, comfort ... and all the other things you were doing for each other before things were taken so far off track.

i will be happy to answer specific questions if they are sent to me by private message and if they are for a constructive purpose.

any further discussion of this event that is not limited to private messages will be deleted.

i'm sorry to have been forced to interrupt your topic. please return to the fun.