Old 03-19-2009, 11:55 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Izy
Cathie :, Come on over and following me around all you like, I would love to share ideas with all my friends up close and personal, I am fascinated how everyone has their own ways of doing things :D :D :D I might drive you abit batty as I like to sing at the same time punctuated with frequent cussing I might add :lol: :roll: :lol:

Terri, You are always so generous with your encouragement...but I like it :D :D :D Bless you, so I am impressed Bill now, well I say..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :D
Izy...he just loves the work that you ladies in Spain do. He told me when I go to visit to bring an empty suitcase so I can take home the quilts. lol

He loves all the quilts I show him and I show him pretty much all of them..that is when he is home. If he's not here, well suffice to say, he doesn't get to see any. lol I show him pics of the pets, people, quilts, countryside...everything. He loves them
But he's soo amazed by how small those blocks are. He asked me if I could make them. I said sure, but they won't look as good as yours! :) :)