View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 07:31 AM
fabric lover

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my package arrived today and I am soooo spoiled. Chris (turtlerouge) , thank you so very very much, I'm almost speechless ( and that's a miracle ROFL).
I received 2 enormous pieces of owl-fabric , gorgeous!!!, and an owl pattern. Yes I love and collect owls, can you guess ?
Two templates of a diamond and hexagon, they are the perfect size for the fabrics I will use them for, a bar of choc. with peaqnutbutter and a package with peanutbutter cups , do you see that: they are still unopened!!!!! Am I good or what?
Ah well, not sooooo good, the package with coconut candy didn't make it to the picture. ROFL.
Then there was a great book and the june issue of American patchwork and quilting plus a seperate pattern for a scrappy quilt. I got a rotarycuttingmat and 3 bags with coffee.
Isn't it fantastic? And everything was packed in beautifull pastel coloured paper, but I was so excited, I completely forgot to take a picture of that , sorry.
I am so happy my PC was repaired just in time to let you know.
Now I'm having fingers crossed that my package to the USA will arrive soon too, but it had to go a long way, all across the Ocean and almost completely across the USA.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-190283.jpe